Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MY HOLIDAY WITH FAMILY IN DAGESTAN(RUSSIA)

Hi guys.

I didnt uploud my blog coz i was at my homeland in Dagestan(Russia).I was with my family didnt think about fights and training.Was all days with my friends hanging around with them.






It was realy nice to see all friends after
more then one year.
I spend some time in my village eating nice Dagestan food.
Alot of beef hehehehe.And it was amazing.
And i been in my university ,to se all my mates and friends girl.That was nice.





When time is coming to go back,my family friens all of them was asking to not go back.But i cant i have to go and start training coz i have to fight,and they r understand me.
And now i coming back with new power,will start training and fighting.

11 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

Ronin said...

keep your eyes on the prize!

Dzhabar Askerov said...

cherrs.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

your home town is very nice, hope you had a lovely time there..

Anonymous said...

Awww..: )

nadya.s said...

good to know you had fun back home, do write more and more picutures please!

cheers :)

Anonymous said...

hey ure hot...

Fiorenza said...

Hi Dzhabar! I just watched you on TV on Contender Asia yesterday. You were great..haha..itz so funny that now i found your blog. Btw, i'm from s'pore. Take care! :)

Jack said...

Hey Dzhabar!!!
I just finished watching The Contender here in Australia! It was a great series, and you are one of my favourite competitors. I think you're an excellent fighter and I was glad you beat Rafik!
All the best for your upcoming fights mate.

-Jack

Ayoub Bouziane said...

أعتبرك قدوة لبي و انا أحترمك