Thursday, December 27, 2007

about me :)




a little bit about me..

21 years old, living in Thailand (Bangkok & Koh samui) representing UAE,Dubai.

Born 24th January 86’ in Dagestan, at mountain village Kurah, State of Russia. Grow up in a family of 5, the youngest of 3 sibling. When I was 6, going to school in village magaramkent in Dagestan. At this age my father bring me to the judo gym and I was training there for 2 years.

Due to some event, my family move to the city Derbent when I was 9. Father bring me to the muay thai gym and I fall in love with this sport. So, I was 12, I moved to Dagestan capital Mackachkala. Then, go to the best gym in Russia to continue muay thai training.

My muay thai career start there. I won many many competition until world title for junior at the age of 13. got my 1st professional fight when I was 18. it was 4 man contest and I won! Years later, I moved to Thailand to train with the best trainer I can find and stay here in Thailand for 3 years already.

This is my life journal for my keepsake.

Catch me on AXN on 16 Jan 2008 participating in CONTENDER ASIA show!

11 comments:

nadya.s said...

hello brother..

:) dont forget to post your family photo, the one u very small, very cute baby.

i will post a story bout you in my blog.. when im free and got time to write.okay?

Anonymous said...

Maladec Dzhabar, i kak moec, i kak celovek!
Dzhabar ty imeesh email? Napishi kakoi. Spasibo!

Anonymous said...

salamualaikum dzhabar.... i watched u at the contender Asia finals. it was a good match against rafik. reply me if u have time (Amir_305@hotmail.com)

Bishpran said...

Hey Dzhabar! You were awesome in the Contender! I believe you should've been in the finals but you sure showed the world that your world class! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Джабар! Все, что нас не убивает - делает сильнее! Ты проиграл Парру, но ты бился с честью и мужеством. Придет опыт - побъешь любого!

Ronin said...

you are a full-on aggressive fighter and you have a lot of heart.

you've got yourself a new fan in me.

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum. You are what i call a real muslim fighter.

Anonymous said...

hey,
i just wanted to say that you really look like a spartan. Have you ever seen the movie "300"? Well, you could fit in there perfectly.


Ps. You rule!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Go dzhabar! Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!Go dzhabar!

you are the shit fo reals! i mean that in a good way. real fighter, real fighter face!

Ps. You still rule!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations you are famous. there is an article posted about you in www.emaratalyoum.com under http://emaratalyoum.com/CS/articles.aspx?HeadlineID=19938
it is in arabic and if you want me to translate please mail me at vai.now@gmail.com

as an emarati i wish you success and all the best

Thaiboxer_Jared said...

HI DHZABAR
YOU WERE FANTASTIC ON THE CONTENDER ASIA!PERSONALLY,I THOUGHT YOU BEAT JWP AND DESERVED TO BE IN THE FINAL WITH YODSEANKLAI.OH WELL,WE ALL KNOW WHO WON.
WRITE BACK TO ME ON JARED_SWFC@HOTMAIL.CO.UK
IF U HAVE ANY TIME.
P.S HAVE YOU HERD OF THE WICKER CAMP THAIBOXING GYM IN SHEFFIELD (ENGLAND)